Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 E Royal Fern Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This custom-built WaterColor home offers 4,082 square foot of coastal living with 6 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. *Check out the virtual tour of this amazing property in the Photos section.* The main house features 4 bedrooms and a drive through porte-cochere leads to the carriage house that features 2 bedrooms. The oversized porch features beautiful Cumaru wood decking, tongue and groove wood ceilings, copper light fixtures and magnificent double mahogany doors. Stunning custom interior details include wide plank Ash wood floors, shiplap walls, custom molding and cabinetry throughout. The first floor offers a free-flowing layout with a combination of transom-topped windows and French doors that bathe the living and dining area with an abundance of natural light.The main living area is anchored by custom built-in bookcases that showcase the gas masonry fireplace. Entertain in grand style with a dining area that comfortably seats 12 or more guests and is accompanied by a wet bar. Adding to this spacious area is the incredible gourmet kitchen, featuring Carrera Marble countertops, custom cabinets and an oversized island with breakfast bar. Luxurious appliances include Wolf Duel Fuel 48" double oven, gas range and hood, Sub Zero Towers for the refrigerator and freezer, Sharp microwave drawer and a Wolf Espresso maker. The first floor also includes a spacious bedroom with an en-suite bath and walk-in closet, a half bath, and laundry room, for your convenience. A custom oak stairway leads to the second floor, where there is an inviting space with custom barn doors leading into the media bonus room. The master suite, two guest bedrooms and an in-home office are also located on this floor. The spacious master suite features three sets of French doors that open to the private balcony overlooking the pool area. Sliding barn doors open to the master en-suite where there is plenty of space with double walk-in closets, built-in shelving and a sitting area in the closet. The bathroom boasts an elegant soaking tub, dual marble vanities and full tile and glass shower. Both additional bedrooms feature en-suite baths, offering overnight guests their own private space. Just off the back porch is a separate carriage house mother-in-law suite above the 2-car garage. The 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom suite, is accented with elegant details including shiplap walls, recessed lighting and tongue and groove ceilings. With a living room, kitchenette, and laundry room, this suite offers additional accommodations as well as privacy from the main house. The kitchenette is well designed to be self-sufficient, with a marble top island, breakfast bar, sink and refrigerator. Inside the large 2-car garage there is plenty of space for a golf cart. Between the main home and carriage house is a beautiful Cumaru wood deck and pool area. A gunite pool and plenty of decking can handle all your entertainment needs. The outdoor shower is great to rinse off after a trip to the beach or a bike ride. This elegant WaterColor home is surrounded by Point Washington State Park and just a short walk or bike ride to the beach. Centrally located amongst vast amounts of nature and all the local spots, you can truly start living the ultimate beach lifestyle today.
- MLS® #814881
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,082
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Sauna/Steam Room, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Community Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Tennis, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCarport: Attached, Garage: Detached, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Shower, BBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Guest Quarters, Lawn Pump, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Sprinkler System, Separate Living Area, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSurvey Available, Cleared, Covenants, Curb & Gutter, Level, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Pitched
- Days on Website88
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address603 E Royal Fern Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Shelving, Window Treatment All, Fireplace Gas, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Freezer, Ice Machine, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Resortquest Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.