Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
209 Old Beach Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Rare opportunity to purchase a property in Old Florida Beach, a hidden gem of a neighborhood on a secluded section of the Gulf of Mexico and with lake frontage on Draper Lake, a coastal dune lake. Properties in this gated community don't come on the market often. Undisturbed high dunes and coastal scrub oaks throughout, large lots, and picket fences live up to the name, delivering a true Old Florida ambiance. Amenities include a large community pool with restrooms and a shaded pavilion, multiple private beach accesses and a lake access with dock for enjoying wonderful views or launching a kayak. This well maintained home has wrap around porches and a great floor plan with a large open living dining area and a large bedroom with full bath on the ground floor.The second floor has two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. A tower room with views of the Gulf and the lake is currently being used as a fifth bedroom. A detached carriage house has a two car garage and a very spacious upstairs studio apartment with full kitchen and bath and a private deck overlooking the lake. Main home has walk in closets, a pantry, plantation shutters throughout, 9ft ceilings and is spacious, bright and cheery and rental ready. HOA fees are low. Buyer to verify room dimensions and square footage.
- MLS® #814444
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,822
- Year Built1997
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Dock, Fishing, Gated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Pool, TV Cable Available
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings, Siding Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Guest Quarters, Porch Covered, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, See Remarks, Wooded
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings, Siding Vinyl
- Days on Website123
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address209 Old Beach Rd
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionOLD FLORIDA BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Joe Burton Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 12:15am CDT.