Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Gulfview Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
New Beach Cottage in Highlands Parks on premium pond frontage vacation home, investment property or permanent residence. Spaciously designed with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, it has a modern open interior behind a traditional two-story facade. Open porches provide quiet areas for kicking back and enjoying the breeze whispering through the surrounding trees. Featuring high-end finishes including ship lap, raised ceilings with crown moldings, polished hardwood floors and custom barn doors on the closets in the two masters, one of which is located on the first floor. Veined marble and a deep stand alone soaker tubs are just some of the noteworthy bathroom features. GE Cafe Appliances enhance the open kitchen.Double pane windows flood each room with natural light while the high-tech air to air heat pump makes this an eco-friendly home to run. A fully equipped open-plan kitchen with quartz counters and a sizable living and dining area are perfect for entertaining in style. Climb the half-turn staircase to reach the versatile hall recess on the second floor. There's ample space for furnishing it as a media room, home office or bunk room. Conveniently located on Scenic Highway 30A, this home is surrounded by Point Washington State Forest for hiking and biking in unspoiled surroundings. If you prefer swimming and sunset strolls beside the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, there are two beach access points less than a mile away. Closer to home, take a dip in the pristine community pool with water features, hot tub and social entertainment area. Shopping, cafe's, and amenities nearby, complete your Florida lifestyle. Photos are of 71 Gulfview Way ~ some finishings may vary. Home to be completed just as the school year ends and summer begins.
- MLS® #814415
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,831
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Pool, Whirlpool, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages1
- Garages20'1 X 10'7
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCovenants
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows, Storm Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website123
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address22 Gulfview Way
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionHIGHLAND PARKS
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Floor Laminate, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Warranty Provided, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump Air To Air
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT.