Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 Fort Panic Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Waterfront living doesn't get much better than this 30A beach home on a prime lot at the end of Fort Panic Road. Located in the quiet beach community of Dune Allen, this Gulf-front home has 131 feet of water frontage with a private dune walkover and unobstructed westerly views. This three bedroom, three bath home is designed to take full advantage of its unique position with floor-to-ceiling windows framing the alluring water views. Open the doors to enjoy the gentle sound of breaking waves and warm sea breeze. Surrounded by sugar-white dunes and glittering emerald waters, this delightful home has a comfortable interior to complement its relaxed surroundings.Granite counters in the kitchen and tile flooring laid on the diagonal are just a couple of this beach home's features. The comfortable layout of the first floor provides a bright space for entertaining. This one-of-a-kind home in Dune Allen is a prime location south of Scenic Highway 30A. Whether you prefer beach casual or fine dining, the area has plenty of restaurants to choose from. Topsail Hill State Park and Preserve along with coastal dune lakes provide more opportunities for hiking, paddle boarding and fishing. Golf is close by at Santa Rosa Beach Club and there are shops and amenities a short drive away at Gulf Place, Seaside and Sandestin.
- MLS® #814072
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,296
- Year Built1996
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Phone Available
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGULF, Shore: Beach, Shore: Natural
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Lot-Part, Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionDead End, Survey Available
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationSiding Vinyl
- Days on Website128
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address113 Fort Panic Rd
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionSANTA ROSA DUNES
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Floor WW Carpet, Kitchen Island, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Smooth Stovetop Rnge
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 12:00am CDT.