Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11 N 3rd St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Don't miss this charming Florida Cottage in a quiet neighborhood. Located on a kid friendly corner lot, enjoy the newly fenced backyard and the spacious open living space. Just a short drive to the beach or the bay, and an easy commute to work. Offering many features including new engineered wood flooring, Master bedroom suite with his and her's closets, and much more...... Make an appointment or call for additional details.
- MLS® #814049
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,504
- Year Built2006
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Slab On Grade, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Back Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website188
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address11 N 3rd St
- AreaNorth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionSANTA ROSA TOWN OF
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Ceiling Vaulted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Century 21 Coast Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:30pm CDT.