Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 N Founders Ln, INLET BEACH
Continue the tradition of making memories in this lovingly cared for spacious home with all of the amenities in place to accommodate multiple families and friends. Among the features are two true master suites, a large bedroom currently outfitted with four custom bunk beds and ensuite bath, three separate living spaces, two car garage, elevator and carriage house. The newly renovated courtyard offers plenty of lounge space surrounding the heated pool and a spacious covered deck with custom swinging bed just steps from the wet bar inside the door next to one of two powder rooms. The second floor of the home features a massive open concept kitchen, living, dining space with a second master allowing for a cozy set-up (accessible by elevator) for a small family or couple.The third floor is a cozy getaway with four club chairs for quiet conversation and a balcony with views of the community and the night sky over the water.
- MLS® #814010
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,308
- Year Built2011
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Gated Community, Pool, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesGas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Community
- ExteriorRoof Shingle/Shake, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Enclosed, Fenced Lot-All, Guest Quarters, Pool - Heated, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Separate Living Area, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Shingle/Shake
- Days on Website156
- ZoningDeed Restriction
- Address25 N Founders Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWatersound Beach
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Window Treatment All, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace Gas, Owner's Closet, Pull Down Stairs, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 2:45pm CDT.