Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Tbd Sandgrass Blvd Lot 241, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Up to $10,000 in closing cost credit tied to using preferred lender, CTC Mortgage. 1 of 2 green space Village homesites in phase 3 left! Ready this Fall! Both big front porches will face a landscaped park- perfect to play games or let the kids run around. At this point in time you can choose interior upgrades and finishes. Pricing does not include interior upgrades but does include a 2 car extended garage AND cozy fireplace! If Sea Breeze is your favorite plan- now is the time to buy, we are almost sold out of them. Great floor plan for full time or vacation home. 1st floor guest suite functions as a junior master suite and great for guests who can't do stairs.You'll find 3 more bedrooms up with spacious loft. Loft opens up onto 2nd floor porch where you can catch great sunsets. 10 f granite countertops, wood floors throughout, outdoor showers, impact resistant doors and windows, tankless hot water heaters, great tile options and much more are all standards here at NatureWalk. Other builders charge more for these features! The secret is out on NatureWalk and the community will be sold out in the next year. This has become the premier place to be near Seaside with the amenity-rich Gathering Place- complete with heated lap pool,hot tub, zero entry pool, fire pit, grills, and much more! Biking distance to Seaside, Watercolor and all of 30A. Trail to the beach from the community to beach access- 5 min bike ride! Community amenity package includes golf cart shuttle to and from the beach during the summer season! Rental Projections on this home would be $50k- $55k.
- MLS® #813925
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesPavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, BBQ Pit/Grill, Minimum Rental Prd, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Garages23 x 20'6''
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Foundation Slab On Grade, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Shower
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website38
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- AddressTbd Sandgrass Blvd Lot 241
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionNaturewalk at Seagrove
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Newly Painted, Shelving
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Range Hood, Security System, Warranty Provided, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 7:45pm CST.