Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Forest St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
PRICE IMPROVEMENT!!!! - NEW CONSTRUCTION JUST COMPLETED! DEEDED BEACH ACCESS!! Located on the corner of FOREST STREET and LIVE OAK and a mere 2 blocks from the stunning Gulf of Mexico and scenic highway 30a, you're transported back in time to beautiful ''Old Seagrove''. This 6 bedroom 6.5 bath home features 2 master bedrooms, outdoor living area with heated pool, elevator, leathered marble countertops, high end Thermador appliances, reclaimed hardwood, artisan handmade tile throughout, reclaimed wood beams and much more! The property is furnished as well! Nestled on a large corner lot and surrounded by a tree canopy of hundred year old live oaks and magnolias, this house is truly a gem.Modern luxury without sacrificing any of the charm or character of Old Seagrove will make you fall in love with this beach house. With easy beach access at the end of Live Oak St. as well as gulf views, no HOA and only 4 blocks from Seaside, this home is special! Information contained within this listing such as square footage, is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer to verify.
- MLS® #813911
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,909
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Sewer Available, Tap Fee Paid, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Siding Shake, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Storm Sewer, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Wooded
- WindowsStorm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website73
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address135 Forest St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSeagrove 1st Addition
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Elevator, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel, Warranty Provided, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.