Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
348 Lakewood Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This beautiful Gulf View 4 Bed 4 Bath home is South of 30A, and only 3-5 min walk to the sugar white sand beaches of the Emerald Coast. Bright, colorful beachy decor. All four bedrooms feature custom built in closet-cabinets and there is a deck from all three floors to expand your living space even more. 10 foot ceilings and hardwood floors throughout except for the bathrooms. Spacious kitchen with counter space galore, all stainless steel appliances, separate ice maker and sparkly stone counter tops. Large living and dining area that leads out to the back deck which is set up for grilling. Large private outside shower with hot and cold water to wash off the sand after your beach time, plus a raised private pergola deck and a heated pool for relaxing evenings after a day at the beach.The spacious master bedroom has a built in window seat on the second floor. The master bath features double vanities, marble tile floor, and pretty silestone counter tops as well as a separate walk in shower and a jettted tub. Additionally, there is the bunk room with two custom bunks and built in storage. Third floor is the sizable tower room which opens onto a huge south facing sun deck with great gulf views. Equipped with wet bar, refrigerator, and a wine cooler, it is perfect for toasting stunning sunsets, and the stars that follow, or for soaking up some sun without going to the beach. There are more window seats with comfy cushions and built in storage, affording plenty of room to stretch out and catch up on reading or napping when the party is still downstairs!
- MLS® #813836
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,259
- Year Built2005
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Lift Station
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Open, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Deck Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Shower
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website133
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address348 Lakewood Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionLAKEWOOD ESTATES
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - None, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Shelving, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Ice Machine, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat Pump A/A Two +
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Beachy Beach Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.