Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
139 Silver Laurel Way, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Another spectacular design by Tyler Doin! This magnificent residence in the coveted Watercolor Phase I neighborhood has never been rented and is meticulously cared for. The home has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with exquisite interior details, including beautiful Canadian maple hardwood flooring, Travertine tile, Corian countertops, solid core doors, and wainscoting! The first floor features an open spacious floor plan with dramatic high ceilings, French doors and transom windows that welcome an abundance of natural lighting. The floor to ceiling custom cabinetry is as functional as it is beautiful with impeccable design and plenty of storage. The first floor features a living area with a gas fireplace, dining area and well-appointed kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast bar.Numerous French doors open to a screened-in outdoor porch, making this home the perfect place for entertaining all year round. There is a large master bedroom with master bath, as well as an additional bedroom with a full bath. The second floor includes a loft/bedroom with access to an outdoor balcony, a full bath and a loft living area with wet bar and lots of storage! Enjoy beautiful views from the upper front windows of the night sky, moon, planets and constellations depending on the time of month and year. The exterior is appointed with gorgeous cypress siding, a heated outdoor shower, brick pavers and a separate air conditioned structure which could be used as a storage building or more living quarters. A staple in the Coastal South is an abundance of welcoming porches and this home offers just that. 139 Silver Laurel Way is centrally located to the best dining, world-class boutique shopping, bike paths and some of the most challenging golf courses the Gulf coast has to offer. Easy access to Hwy 98, allowing you to explore the nearby cities of Destin or Panama City Beach, as well as, the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
- MLS® #813787
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,025
- Year Built2003
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesPhone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website8
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address139 Silver Laurel Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Vaulted, Furnished - None, Walls Wainscoting, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Cooktop
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Local Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:00am CST.