Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1101 Prospect Promenade 303, WEST PANAMA CITY BEACH
UNOBSTRUCTED LAKE AND GULF VIEWS, 3RD FLOOR VIEWS TO THE EAST AND WEST! Gorgeous three bedroom, three bathroom condo is turn-key and move-in ready including all furniture, electronics, washer and dryer, everything goes! Over $50,000 in furnishings, $25,000 flooring - tile and some carpet in bedrooms. Wild Heron is a neighborhood on the move!, new construction everywhere!, and the best kept secret in the Florida Panhandle. Wild Heron is a 750-acre coastal sanctuary with Lake Powell (rare coastal dune lake) located less than 5 minutes from Pier Park, and 5 minutes from scenic 30A and Rosemary Beach.There is an absolutely stunning view of Lake Powell from the living room, and master bedroom that leads on to an 80 foot porch. This unit was designed for the most exquisite taste, tile floors in main living area, tile in entrance, shilstone bathroom countertops, custom cabinets, granite kitchen countertops and custom backsplash, stainless steel monogram appliances, spacious laundry room with washer and dryer. The master bedroom flows seamlessly into a huge bathroom with double vanities and make-up counter, and walk-in shower. Guest bedrooms are located down a long, private hallway with two more full bathrooms and are positioned on the opposite side of the condo for ultimate privacy. Just outside your door is a state of the art fitness center with shower room, pool, community park and playground. Assigned parking underneath the condominium is granted to new owner. Wild Heron is located on a 720+ acre coastal sanctuary. World class amenities include 24-hour security with guard gate, a pontoon boat which shuttles residents across Lake Powell (a rare coastal dune lake) on the weekend, heated outdoor pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, outdoor pavilion with fireplace, fire pit, gazebos, walking trail extending from Wild Heron to Watersound and Frank Brown Park. In addition, Wild Heron is located only a few miles from Pier Park, the Gulf of Mexico, and the new Panama City Beach airport.
- MLS® #813721
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,716
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Boat Launch, Community Room, Deed Access, Dumpster, Elevators, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCommunity Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Other, Unit Waterfront
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Shake, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Dimensional Shingle
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website135
- Address1101 Prospect Promenade 303
- AreaBay County
- SubdivisionWILD HERON LAKESIDE LODGE
- CityWEST PANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32413
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- ElementaryWEST BAY
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Srb
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 2:15am CDT.