Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 W Trigger Trail, INLET BEACH
This beautiful home is perfectly situated between Rosemary and Alys Beach, located on the front row of Seacrest Beach. With two master bedrooms, tile floors throughout the first floor, updated features, and a large sunning deck balcony on the 3rd floor, this property is a phenomenal opportunity for both enjoyment and investment. The 1st floor offers the main living area and additional bedroom with shared full bath & spacious laundry room. The 2nd floor offers two more bedrooms - 4 twin beds & the spacious 2nd floor Master Bedroom. This home includes 9 & 10 foot ceilings, beautifully tiled baths, new marble counter tops and stainless steel appliances throughout!Seacrest Beach has a 12,000 square foot community pool that is one of the largest, and most spectacular pools on 30-A! With a closely deeded beach access, come enjoy the convenience of close proximity to restaurants, shopping, beach activities and more in Seacrest Beach, Rosemary Beach, and Alys Beach! Buyer is responsible for personally verifying details about this property. Any information contained in this listing is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.
- MLS® #813552
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,460
- Year Built2003
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Pool, Deed Access
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Open, Shower, Renovated
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Sidewalk
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website11
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address3 W Trigger Trail
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEACREST BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Renovated
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Freezer, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric
- HeatingHeat Pump A/A Two +
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Engel & Volkers 30a Beaches
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:00am CST.