Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Creek Bridge Way, WATERSOUND
Gulf views rarely come in a better package than this WaterSound home. This characterful residence includes eye-catching architectural features, enviable outdoor living space and a carriage house with kitchenette for guests. This quintessential beach home is steps from the white sandy beach and warm gulf waters in a sought-after community bordering Camp Creek Lake. Melissa Skowlund of Summer House Lifestyle has put her inimitable stamp on the newly refreshed interior decor. Gleaming hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and detailed craftsman trim provide those luxury touches that create a unique and comfortable home. You'll immediately appreciate the design and spaciousness. There's a 2nd living room on the first floor with custom-built storage ready for you to display your personal treasuresThe blue and white kitchen with its modern fitments and island bar perfectly demonstrate the blend of quirky and practical with a seasoning of good taste. More built-ins furnish the hallway to the master bedroom where the ensuite bathroom boasts an oval clawfoot bath tub and separate walk-in shower. Climb to the rooftop for breathtaking views and toast each glorious sunset from your personal eyrie. When it comes to planning the day's activities in this coastal community there's ample choice. Head over the sand dunes to the Beach Club, explore the local nature trails, play golf or perhaps meet friends for lunch at the WaterSound CafÃ©. Nearby Scenic 30A provides easy access to Deer Lake State Park, and fine dining in Rosemary Beach. It's all part of the WaterSound lifestyle.
- MLS® #813420
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,270
- Year Built2006
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Waterfront, BBQ Pit/Grill, Community Room, Exercise Room, Fishing, Picnic Area
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorSiding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Guest Quarters, Porch Screened, Patio Open, Porch Covered
- Days on Website80
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address19 Creek Bridge Way
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Ceiling Cathedral
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 3:00am CDT.