Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4744 Ocean Blvd, DESTIN
Exemplary construction quality juxtaposed extraordinary gulf vistas define this concrete block Gulf front retreat prominently located in the exclusive gated enclave of Destiny by the Sea. Pristinely designed by Prescott Architects, this legacy style home boasts an extraordinary open floor plan maximizing endless gulf views while offering unimpeded access to private beach frontage. Notable features include an inverted living plan with private elevator access to all three floors anchored by a spacious grandiose living room located on the second level taking full advantage of elevated gulf vistas while incorporating coastal design elements such as travertine flooring juxtaposed a hand-milled wood ceiling. The primary living area also features a gas fireplace & built in shelving leading out toa second floor covered patio overlooking the white sand beaches and emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The finely appointed chef's kitchen is complete with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, breakfast bar and premium appliances while remaining open to the living area and formal dining. The first level of this home features ample parking including an oversized two car garage and a private courtyard entryway. There are two full bedroom suites on the first level each offering an ensuite bathroom as well as immediate access to the private beach walkover. The second level offers the primary kitchen and living space as well as an oversized bedroom suite complete with a spacious sitting area and adorned with reclaimed hardwood flooring. The third level offers an impressive south-facing master suite thoughtfully designed with a private vestibule entry as well as framed by a wall of glass allowing for endless gulf views. The ensuite master bathroom is adorned with custom mosaic tile work accentuating the dual vanities and walk-in shower. There is a fifth bedroom suite also located on the third floor and is complete with a private ensuite bath. Other features include a first and third floor laundry area for optimal convenience as well as access to Destiny by the Sea's plethora of amenities including a guard gated entry, private security and a beautiful clubhouse with resort style pool. This property is the perfect opportunity to maximize vacation rental income or to utilize as a primary or secondary residence enjoying the extraordinary quality of living that Destin, Florida has to offer.
- MLS® #812584
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,850
- Year Built2006
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Gated Community, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Guest, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Tile/Slate, Concrete, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Shower
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Covenants, Restrictions, Sidewalk
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website195
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address4744 Ocean Blvd
- SubdivisionDESTINY BY THE SEA
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesFireplace, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Disposal, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.