Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
158 Coopersmith Ln, WATERSOUND
WaterSound, the Hamptons of the South, is a special place where you can drive your Golf Cart right to the Beach! This house is perfect for the discerning buyer. Enjoy your own luxury resort right in your backyard! Swim in the gorgeous pool or whirlpool. Gaze at the stars from your outdoor fire pit or cook up some dinner in your summer kitchen with fireplace,barbecue grill and Green Egg. With screened-in porches or covered porches on every level, this home boasts one of the largest, if not the largest, backyards in Watersound Beach. Take in the fabulous views of the Gulf from the Tower. Enjoy the vast open concept Living Room, with fireplace that opens onto your state-of-the-art kitchen and Dining Area. The Kitchen is a chef's dream with its Thermador 6 burner and griddle stove top, doubleovens, steamer, sonic ice maker and huge refrigerator. The Second level contains all four bedrooms, each ensuite. Your Master bathroom has a steam shower, a claw foot tub, and vanity area. Huge walk-in closet. Read a book in peace and quiet on the open- air porch, off of the second story. Work from home in your third-level office space. Enjoy the hobby space, second living area with TV, or utilize the powder room and large walk-in storage area, perfect for storing Holiday Decorations. At the top of the home is the tower, with "see forever" views, accessed by a winding staircase off the third floor office. When you come to see this estate, take time to walk the gorgeous Boardwalks, over the snowy white dunes, down to the tranquil, peaceful, uncrowded beach - that can only be accessed through this private, gated and guarded Community. Being sold mostly furnished with the exception of the Living Room furniture, and personal items and artwork, this property with it's Nantucket vibe, could just be your new home or getaway!
- MLS® #812469
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,280
- Year Built2011
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, Picnic Area, Pool, Sauna/Steam Room, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Dock, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorTrim Wood, Roof Composite Shingle, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Cabana, Fenced Back Yard, Patio Open, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Sprinkler System, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Composite Shingle
- Days on Website159
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address158 Coopersmith Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Wet Bar, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Central Vacuum, Cooktop, Ice Machine, Range Hood, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 12:15am CDT.