Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 3rd St, PANAMA CITY BEACH
Whether you are an early riser for a morning jog on the beach, a mid-day catch-the-rays sort or one who revels in sunsets with your toes in the water, you'll love being a mere two blocks from pristine beaches and glorious pearl white sands. Your Sunnyside retreat sports charming, vibrant colors that make this a happy place to entertain, relax and call home. More... Predominantly light moss green and pebble beige earth tones commandeer the open kitchen-dining-living room concept. The breakfast bar sports granite countertops and looks into a utilitarian kitchen with stainless steel appliances and handsome pendant lights which match the chandelier over the dining table. Stylish bedrooms, closets and storage space, full bathrooms, interior panels doors and attractive furnishings make this a wonderful home choice for you, your family and guests a stone's throw from the Gulf waters. Covered front porches on both levels, water views, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, panel doors, tile, carpet and nice fixtures create a space that's inviting and exciting. Low maintenance was thoughtfully planned in the brick driveway, Hardie board exterior, metal roof, freestanding garage and storage shed, tastefully painted to match. It's a sweet abode with a couple towering palms, crisp white trim and timeless appeal. MLS # 802337 is a vacant lot that joins this home on the north side. The properties are owned by different sellers. All measurements are to be verified by the buyer or the buyer's realtor.
- MLS® #812002
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built2004
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Private Well, Public Water Available, Septic Tank, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Detached, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- Garages31 X 18
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lawn Pump, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Shower, Sprinkler System, Yard Building
- Lot DescriptionRestrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website170
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address126 3rd St
- AreaBay County
- SubdivisionSUNNYSIDE PLAT
- CityPANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32413
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Lighting Recessed, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWEST BAY
- Listing Office:Luxury Properties Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 12:45am CDT.