Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
35 Flatwoods Forest Lp Lot 101, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Rare 5 bedroom Wind Chime floor plan offered fully furnished and ready for you to enjoy your time in Paradise. One of the best homesites offered in the community- home backs to protected preserve area and beyond that is the community pool. Just a few steps away is a boardwalk path leading to the pool. Step into the welcoming foyer and off to the right is spacious 1st floor bedroom with attached bath with stand-up shower. This home is made for large groups with spacious dining room, family room, and kitchen. Kitchen is a cook's dream with GE Cafe appliances, plenty of counterspace, and gas cooktop. Loads of storage in the pantry and an additional closet off the kitchen that can be locked. Double doors off the back of the house to enjoy large covered porch with installed porch swing andnewly pavered back yard. Plenty of room for a firepit and additional outdoor living. Upstairs you will find 4 additional bedrooms including a gorgeous master. Master suite has a grand entry with double doors, trey ceiling and bright beautiful bath with separated dual vanities with make up area AND separate soaking tub and shower. Cozy, private porch off master to escape it all and enjoy the natural scenery behind the home. Bunk room features a wooden barn door and room for 2 sets of bunks. Front bedrooms have double doors leading out onto another covered porch! Birch wood floors throughout are low maintenance and brighten up the space. Quality built home with impact resistant glass doors and windows and 2 x 6 exterior framing. CDD Bond paid off on the home- lowering your taxes! Just a short stroll from trail to the beach, amenity center, Watercolor and Seaside. The social centerpiece in Naturewalk is the Gathering Place with resort style amenities. This ultimate walk about community has a prime location near scenic 30A but also off the beaten path tucked within the borders of the state forest.
- MLS® #811736
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,717
- Year Built2015
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Fishing, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pool, TV Cable Available, Picnic Area, Playground, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages1
- Garages9.8 x 19.4
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Patio Covered, Porch Open, Shower, Sprinkler System
- WindowsStorm Windows, Tinted Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website49
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address35 Flatwoods Forest Lp Lot 101
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionNATUREWALK AT SEAGROVE
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Shelving, Window Treatment All, Lock Out
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump Air To Air
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:00am CST.