Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50 Lands End Dr, DESTIN
This Gulf front and Lake front, Savoie design, fully furnished, custom home with Professional Interior Design by Beau Interiors, is the most unique home on the entire Emerald Coast. Situated in a Gated Community, on 'The Point' and facing west/southwest, every room in the house faces the Gulf, with deck access, to take advantage of spectacular Gulf sunsets 365 days per year. On the shores of a Coastal Dune Lake, enjoy migratory birds and wildlife year-round. Watch the Destin Fishing Fleet heading to sea and returning home with a sunset backdrop. Completed in 2018 and built above and beyond Dade County codes, with steel beam construction, this Coastal Chic home is built for outdoor living, offering almost 2,000 sq. ft. of deck space, (1,300 sq. ft under roof), an Infinity pool with firepit and a spectacular 4 story tower with views of the Gulf, Pass, Okaloosa Island, Crab Island, weekly Summer fireworks, Marler bridge and the night lights of Destin. A mere Â½ mile from the Harbor boat docks, a dock for a 60 ft. boat is available. If you are looking for beach front, yet want privacy, enjoy approximately 200 acres of pristine, sugar white, sand dunes in your backyard. Lush landscaping, Reclaimed Barnwood Oak floors, Professional kitchen, Elevator, Pecky Cypress beams and vaulted ceilings are just a few of the touches that went into the creation of this Gulf front masterpiece. The 6-car garage offers plenty of storage. Featured in VIP Magazine, a home this unique does not come along often.
- MLS® #811399
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,327
- Year Built2016
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Dumpster, Fishing, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Pavillion/Gazebo
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Parking Spaces6
- # of Garages6
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGULF, Gulf/Pass, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Community
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Steel, Siding Stucco, Siding Shake
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Summer Kitchen
- RoofFoundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website51
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address50 Lands End Dr
- SubdivisionDESTIN POINTE
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Vaulted, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace 2+, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Auto Garage Door Opn, Ice Machine, Security System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- FireplacesFireplace 2+
- # of Stories4
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blue Marlin Pelican
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.