Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
48 Sea Walk Cir, SANTA ROSA BEACH
GULF FRONT HOME in Seagrove Beach! [Recent Appraisal Completed at $4.5M] This well planned, well built 5BR/4.5BA home sits approximately 25' above sea level with expansive views of the gulf from balconies on 3 levels. Home offers a *salt water pool *solar hot water source *Chef's kitchen with premier appliances *SubZero refrigerator *Thermador Gas Stove/Oven *2 new HVAC units and an *underground Basement that offers additional space for storage, storm shelter, or other flex space. *The Original Owner has lived in the home since it was built! A TRUE BEACH HOME waiting for a new owner to make it their own!Additionally, there is a convenient storage space just off the pool deck. The potential is huge whether you're looking for a second home for an investment property to rent. It's never been rented, but it has been lived in and loved on. We have rental projections ranging from $220,000 per year to $240,000 per year with a potential to reach as much as $300,00 All measurements approximate, to be verified by the buyer.
- MLS® #811283
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,206
- Year Built1998
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesCommunity Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Garage
- Garages26 X 36 X 45 X 48
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Concrete, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Enclosed, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Chain Link, Patio Enclosed, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionCoastal Setback, Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Concrete
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website58
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address48 Sea Walk Cir
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEA WALK S/D
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBasement Unfinished, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Shelving, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Gas
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Penfed Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:00am CST.