Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1022 Vizcaya Drive Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This stunning coastal home greets you with a tranquil and serene courtyard, shaded by a lush arbor welcoming you to this Gulf-front home in the gated, Mediterranean neighborhood of Vizcaya. Enter the grand foyer with 12-foot ceilings, stacked crown molding & an elegant chandelier. The courtyard features direct access to the beach walkover and a hot/cold outdoor shower. A small set of stairs leads from the foyer to two private Gulf-front bedrooms, each with its own full bath. Both open onto a large covered porch & feature an unobstructed view of the Gulf, & direct access to a sunning patio. Also accessible from the foyer is a spacious 2-car garage with finished loft and attic space for ample storage. Ascend to the second or third floor from the foyer via the elevator or stairs.An elegant separate dining room accented by an expansive archway and oversized wood columns greets you at the top of the stairs on the second floor. As on the first floor, the second features limestone floors & substantial wood crown molding. A full guest bath & fifth bedroom with built-in shelves & walk-in closet occupies the north end of the second floor. The bedroom doubles as a media/game room features a balcony. The south end of the floor gives way to an open, light-filled living space with incredible views of the Gulf. A gas-burning fireplace clad in limestone, wet bar with wine storage & built-in shelving meld seamlessly in the space with the open kitchen & breakfast nook. The living room is defined by an indentured, tray ceiling, while the kitchen features an exposed beam & maple paneled ceiling. Another spacious Gulf-front porch extends the living space. A hand-forged iron banister by renowned artist Ivan Bailey marks the stairs to the third floor. From here, the stair well becomes one with the voluminous space created by a lofty tower set atop the home, lined with windows. Its exposed Cypress wood beams, panels & decorative corbels are complimented by the softened, bull-nose wall corners & archways to create a distinctive, Old-World atmosphere. A junior master bedroom with private bath & balcony occupies the north end of this floor; the remainder is devoted to a wonderfully private master suite. The master features a gas fireplace with statuary marble surround & wood mantle. Tray ceiling with accent lighting create an intimate ambiance. The dressing area is flanked by two double closets leading to the master bath. Pristine statuary marble covers nearly every surface throughout & the many windows offer the warmth of the sun. Its Jacuzzi tub with a separate shower enjoy a clear view of the Gulf. The dressing area also connects to a home office, that is accessible by the hall, allowing for each space to flow effortlessly into the next. Additional features include window & porch planter boxes equipped with an automatic irrigation system, perfect for maintaining a fresh appearance even when away for extended periods, an HVAC system zoned by floor for optimal temperature control, as well as a whole-house CD/FM/AM audio system controlled on the second floor with volume controls located throughout. The fire alarm & security system are remotely monitored for added safety & peace of mind. Enjoy the privacy of 1000FT of beach frontage for only 32 homes. All dimensions are to be verified by the buyer.
- MLS® #811265
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,919
- Year Built1996
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesBeach, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Pool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Tile/Slate, Siding Stucco, Foundation On Pilings
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Renovated, Sprinkler System, Deck Covered, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Interior, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Setback, See Remarks
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website58
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address1022 Vizcaya Drive Dr
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionVIZCAYA AT DUNE ALLEN
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Marble, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Atrium, Ceiling Cathedral, Lighting Track, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Freezer, Oven Double, Range Hood
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:The Premier Property Group Watercolor Office
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:15am CST.