Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
86 Sunset Ridge Ln, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Designed by Jim Strickland of Historical Concepts as a ''Coastal Living Idea Home'' in WaterColor and Rehab completed by Logan and Logan Construction and Tip Top Design Company. This coastal architectural home is a timeless delight. Nestled in the oak trees and situated on cozy Crimson Park and just steps from the currently expanding Beach Club. This newly updated spacious home is move in ready and features an open floor plan surrounded by wrap around porches both screened and open on all three floors allowing expansive areas for inside and outside entertaining. The beautiful entry expresses the expansiveness and open feeling this home provides with its vast staircase, wide plank shiplap walls and oversized windows throughout.In addition to the sprawling screen porch and outside patio for cooking and dining , the first floor boasts 2 master suites as well as a double sized laundry. The open staircase takes you to the second floor open designed Kitchen, Dining and Living Room area which continues to spill out to large porches overlooking the park. A third large master suite is offered on this level along with extra storage and a powder room. As you move to the treetop tower on the third floor, you will be delighted with the open terrace for rooftop viewing and private sunbathing and an indoor room for a quiet spot to relax. Guests can enjoy their own separate space in the carriage house which features an additional bedroom complete with built-in bunk beds, a private bath and kitchenette. The one car garage below offers a spot to leave a car or golf cart and extra storage . WaterColor homeowners enjoy access to the community's various amenities such as the newly expanding Beach Club and Camp WaterColor, The Boat House as well as three additional pools, numerous walking and biking trails, shopping and so much more.
- MLS® #810488
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,987
- Year Built2001
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Deed Access, Dock, Elevators, Exercise Room, Fishing, Handicap Provisions, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Guest
- # of Garages1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Off Grade, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Shower, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Cleared, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website138
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address86 Sunset Ridge Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Vaulted, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Walls Paneled
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Homes On 30a Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 3:00am CDT.