Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
249 Driftwood Point Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Nestled among the mature landscape and down the cobblestone drive you are welcomed to European elegance and contemporary comfort. With 175ft waterfrontage on Choctawhatchee Bay you will enjoy the expansive, amazing sunsets. Inviting and livable home amenities include: private gate, custom stone and iron fence, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 2 half baths, a formal dining room and living room with access to one of two screened verandas overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden, billiards room, separate his and her hobby rooms, ladies retreat, office, a chef's kitchen with butler's pantry, multi-zoned geothermal heat pump system and generator among other amenities.Custom hurricane resistant construction with meticulous attention to detail and the finest quality finishes including 5 custom fireplaces, furniture grade cabinetry throughout, and Venetian plastered walls. Head through one of the french doors to the bluestone pool deck for a relaxing day around the pool or a boat ride to crab island or Sandestin. A beautiful Davis-Dunn built private sanctuary...all just 10 minutes from the beautiful beaches. Call to schedule your private showing today.
- MLS® #810352
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,579
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage, Boat, Garage: Attached, Guest, Oversized, RV
- # of Garages3
- Garages41 x 24
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorSiding Stucco, Roof Tile/Slate, Siding Stone
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Boat Slip, Boatlift, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Dock, Fenced Back Yard, Lawn Pump, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead/Seawall, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website234
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address249 Driftwood Point Rd
- AreaNorth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionDRIFTWOOD ESTATES AT SANDESTIN
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Pantry, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Cathedral, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Wet Bar, Woodwork Stained
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Washer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Security System, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.