Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
459 Western Lake Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Charm and sophistication combine for unmatched appeal overlooking captivating Western Lake in convenient Phase 1 Sunset Ridge of Watercolor. Relaxed styling begins with a historic reclaimed Chicago brick driveway and paves the way to a shady rocking chair front porch and continues inside over natural hardwoods to a rear, wooded walking path and ultimately to a peaceful and very private lakefront setting. This home is designed to enhance the natural aesthetic of its surroundings with earth tones, highlighted by today's very current black-framed windows and dark shutters and doors. This one-owner, never-rented home with a sunny disposition has been meticulously maintained and continually enjoyed.Architectural accents exude charisma including intricate ceiling millwork, master carpenter level trim and molding, 12' and 14' ceilings, and natural stone and concrete counters. An energy â“ efficient Geothermal HVAC system eliminates the need for condenser replacement and the interruption of start-up noise. Convenience begins first floor with a luscious master suite including master bath stone flooring and an exterior full-sized claw tub. Each of three additional bedrooms, one incorporating bunk beds for four campers, includes a private bath in an en suite configuration. A private sitting area and screened porch ensure guests ultimate comfort. Take the elevator or the stairs to second floor living that is designed for gathering with a large kitchen complete with Thermador and Subzero appliances and full-sized pantry with wine storage. Dining is either in a cozy, sunny alcove for four or overlooking living at a table for eight. Get-togethers tend to flow from relaxed seating, fireside to the full-sized pool table serviced by its own wet bar with wine fridge. Wind-downs lead straight to the airy screened porch with lake views and its own gas fireplace. The 2nd floor office is all business with a built-in desk and bookcases and its own commanding, wooded view from a private balcony. Movie night is just around the corner in the private media viewing room on the 3rd floor. A fourth-floor light filled sitting/reading/work room overlooks enchanting Western Lake and entertaining Seaside. A separate carriage house over a two-car garage includes its own kitchen and sleeping/sitting area and a very private, porch with views all its own. Designer furnishings remain for a move-in ready experience in this ideally located home within walking distance to dining, shopping, and beach club in one-of-a-kind Watercolor.
- MLS® #810212
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,980
- Year Built2006
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Golf, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Tennis
- UtilitiesPublic Water Available, Electric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Composite Shingle, Roof Metal, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, BBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Deck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Guest Quarters, Hot Tub, Hurricane Shutters, Porch Screened, Yard Building, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Composite Shingle, Roof Metal
- Days on Website199
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address459 Western Lake Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Smooth Stovetop Rnge, Auto Garage Door Opn, Dryer, Ice Machine, Oven Double, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Destin
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.