Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
60 Shingle Ln, INLET BEACH
Discover your own personal beachside sanctuary, nestled on a corner lot steps away from over a half mile of pristine white sand beach, the jewel of Watersound Beach. Unique Gulf view lot protected by conservation preservation to the South that extends unobstructed to the gulf, Park & Pond views to the west and just steps to the beautiful meandering walkway which makes a intimate, private setting not often found in Watersound Beach. Cape Cod Inspired Custom Built home by Dune Construction with over 5000+ square feet of large open living spaces, 5.5 BA plus 2 Spacious Screened-in Porches and numerous balconies, Side entry garage and unique custom craftsmanship & design elements. As you enter this elegant relaxed Coastal home you are directed to the Massive set of windows which leadsto the custom crafted stairway, beautiful French Oak floors, Wainscoating throughout, Large Laundry room with custom cabinets, double sink and Quartz countertops. A private elevator provides convenient access between levels, the chef's kitchen located on the 1st floor offers a gourmet designed kitchen with separate butler's pantry conveniently located off the kitchen with intricate detailing, preparation space & storage. Stunning White Quartz countertops, commercial appliances, sea glass subway tile and large White Quartz island with seating. The open Living and Dining area is anchored by the row of light filled Mahogany French Doors that open up to the stunning fountain pool and spill-over spa that celebrates the beauty of the water feature in addition to being one of the largest pools in Watersound. The custom 12 ft. outdoor Summer Kitchen is centrally located close by and a cozy fire pit complete the resort-style outdoor living with Sonos sound system, 2 digital watchdog cameras and state of the art indoor/outdoor Speakers. Custom wood ceilings add another layer to the open Living and Dining area anchored by gas fireplace with seating in the Living Room and adjacent to one of the large screened-in porches overlooking the Park and Pond. Leading to the 2nd level you are greeted by an additional separate Living Room with wet bar that leads to the outdoor balcony, delightful built-in bunk beds with en suite bath and 2 additional spacious Bedrooms with walk-in closets and Beautifully appointed bathrooms. Directly off the hallway on the 2nd level is a huge outdoor screened in bonus room with towering shell-embossed fireplace, gas ceiling lights and room for entertaining large crowds. The 3rd floor leads to the Master Wing finished in Venetian Plaster with a sitting area that leads to balcony with views of the gulf. The luxurious Master Bath with large walk-in shower overlooking the gulf, a Kohler vibracoustic bath with Chromatherapy and gas fireplace above to enjoy the true spa experience. There is a separate living area off the master Suite which includes a wet bar, ice maker and everything you need to step up to the 4th floor tower room with balcony and views of the Gulf. This exclusive one of a kind property makes the best of "Coastal Living indoors and out", Meticulously maintained and Easy to show. .
- MLS® #810187
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,974
- Year Built2016
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Gated Community, Pool, BBQ Pit/Grill, Exercise Room, Fishing, Golf, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, Project, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Community
- ExteriorTrim Wood, Foundation On Pilings, Roof Shingle/Shake
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Privacy, Pool - In-Ground, Sprinkler System, Fenced Lot-All, Hot Tub, Patio Enclosed, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Level, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Aerials/Topo Available, Corner, Easements
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Shingle/Shake
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website74
- ZoningResidential Single Family, Residential Multi-Family
- Address60 Shingle Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH PH 2
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Walls Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+, Floor Marble, Pantry, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Upgraded Media Wing, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Trash Compactor
- HeatingHeat: Central Gas
- CoolingWater Heater - Two +, A/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+
- # of Stories4
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30-a Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.