Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
277 Pine St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Grayton Orange, an iconic rental machine that was photographed for the Sept 2008 issue of Southern Living, is now the only property offered for sale on this quiet street in Grayton Beach! This peaceful beach retreat has been the source of many family memories with repeat renters year-after-year. Going to the beach via a leisurely stroll down Pine Street takes you to a roped off walk way through Grayton Beach State Park to the Gulf of Mexico. The dunes in the front yard are home to a rare and federally protected endangered species such that you will never have development in front of you. This home was designed for families in mind ... six bedrooms, seven baths, large pool, elevator and totally handicap accessible make this the ideal spot to relax for a lifetime.Walk to any of the 14 restaurants here in the Grayton Beach area. Many boutique shops of Grayton Beach make their homes here. All measurements are estimates and Buyer should verify that which they deem important.
- MLS® #808572
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage4,236
- Year Built2004
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesElevators, Handicap Provisions, Pool, TV Cable Available, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Propane, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- ParkingOversized, Carport, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Stilts, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Privacy, Hurricane Shutters, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Stilts
- Days on Website286
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address277 Pine St
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Split Bedroom, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Window Bay, Elevator
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump Air To Air
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scott Provow Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 9:45am CDT.