Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 Little Redfish Ln, SANTA ROSA BEACH
After a sunset cruise to the beach on Little Redfish coastal dune lake, retire from your private dock to a grand entertaining space with one of the most spectacular views on 30A. This home features a reverse floor plan, with living/dining and kitchen on the second level to capitalize on these views. Sit on the large covered porch and watch fish jumping, deer getting a drink from the lake and resident bald eagles soaring above. Sited on two fifths of an acre, dancing scrub oaks, Little Redfish Lake, white dunes and the Gulf of Mexico are your backyard. This Tom Christ-designed and Dunn & Davis-constructed home is located in the intimate gated Redfish Lane community, of just 18 homesites. Tucked away between Grayton Beach State Park and the vibrant Blue Mountain Beach area,Redfish Lane is a non-rental neighborhood that features architectural jewels in an intimate and private setting.Unique, personal touches are found throughout the home. Enter through an iron gate into a spacious foyer featuring a grand staircase. To bring a dash of the Emerald Coast to the home, there's a hand-plastered blue heron art installation that decorates the hall and can be seen from the gated entrance. Inspired by the travertine at the Cloister at Sea Island, floors on the lower level are Italian natural stone from the same quarry as the Georgia resort. Three sizeable bedrooms, each with space enough for king-sized beds, and each with en suite baths give your guests a private and comfortable space. There is also a two-person bunk room, along with a fourth full bath and laundry/mud room on the lower level. The second floor opens to the dining area and the living room, along with the large kitchen that is any chef's dream. The wood floors and beams on this level are reclaimed from a church in Tupelo, MS. French doors across the lakeside of the second level offer spectacular views from anyplace in the living/dining areas. The spacious master bedroom suite with luxury master bath and custom closets features a door from the couples' fifth grade classroom in Kentucky where they first met. A large office on this floor gives you privacy to work or read. The home comes with plans for a courtyard dipping pool, and the lot would allow a full-sized pool. There is an open space for an elevator as well. Whether yours is a big family or you're a couple of empty nesters, this home is loaded with as much you'll ever need for a homecoming of any size.
- MLS® #808412
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,647
- Year Built2010
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesGated Community, No Short Term Rental, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Coastal Dune Lakes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Roof Concrete, Roof Tile/Slate
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Dock, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofBlock, Roof Concrete, Roof Tile/Slate
- Days on Website230
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address95 Little Redfish Ln
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionREDFISH LANE
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Plantation Shutters, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:The Premier Property Group Watercolor Office
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.