Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
346 W Water St, ROSEMARY BEACH
A true Rosemary Beach masterpiece custom built in 2012 by Galvas Construction, Bobby McAlpine and designed by BOHEME Design. This truly is the epitome of luxury living in 30A's most exclusive beach community and no attention to detail has been overlooked in this home. Step inside and explore the elegant upgrades, including a ''one-of-a-kind'' custom color-matched Viking range, Linenfold hand-carved teak doors imported from India , hand-scraped oak wood floors and stairs, solid bronze stair railings, cast bronze door handles, Venetian Plaster walls, a majestic Groin Vault ceiling, exposed Pecky Cypress columns and beams, 1 1/4'' thick Travertine slab flooring on the main level, and Quartzite countertops in the kitchen.As you enter the residence from the foyer, you are greeted to a dynamic open-living concept and a flood of natural light from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The living room is centered around the gas fireplace and can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Take a moment to relish the oversized chef's kitchen, complete with full line of Viking appliances, custom oak cabinetry, a stocked wet bar and an offset butler pantry. The dining room expands seamlessly into the outside courtyard through a run of French Doors, where a private fountain pool and summer kitchen help you play host to friends and family. Ascend to the 2nd floor of the residence on your private elevator, and enter in to a large media room with a wrap-around porch and amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico. Here on the 2nd floor, there are two private guest suites with en-suite baths, one of which can double as a secondary master bedroom. There is also a custom bunk room and guest bedroom that share a Jack-and-Jill bath. Off this 2nd floor master, discover another large covered porch that opens to the courtyard patio and pool where you can relax the afternoon away in privacy. The true master suite awaits you on the 3rd floor, with "His-and-Hers" walk-in closets, and an oversized master bath complete with a soaking tub. And, don't overlook the private office on this level, in case work beckons while you're away from the jobsite. This spectacular home also has a detached 660 sqft, two-story carriage house. Your guests will totally enjoy the full kitchen and bath, a one bed loft, plus their own privacy deck perfect for enjoying morning coffee or an evening glass of wine. This main home has never been rented but has annual rental projections well over $300K annually from Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company. Rosemary Beach is a planned community, developed in the West Indies design style and features 9 private beach walkovers, 4 community pools, one of which is heated seasonally. Owners here also enjoy access to the "Owner's Only Pool" and priority access to special events hosted here in town. There is also add-on experiences such as a membership to the Fitness Center and/or the Tennis Center.
- MLS® #807853
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,126
- Year Built2012
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Deed Access
- UtilitiesGas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Phone Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorConcrete, Roof Metal, Roof Shingle/Shake, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Shower, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Sprinkler System, Separate Living Area, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Interior, Level
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Shingle/Shake
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website239
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address346 W Water St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityROSEMARY BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Floor Marble, Guest Quarters, Upgraded Media Wing, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Auto Garage Door Opn, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Oven Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas, Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Srb
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.