Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Blackwater St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
RECENTLY UPDATED INTERIORS - SEE NEW PHOTOS! An exquisite lake-front luxury residence in Watercolor, Florida. Situated on an exceptional home site in the popular, amenity-rich community of Watercolor, this corner site overlooking Western Lake, a coastal dune lake, is tucked away in the private Phase III community. Boasting a large plan with carriage house, the 4 story, 6 bedroom, 6 bath home greets you with an expansive foyer featuring full wainscoting, wood floors throughout and soaring ceilings. On the first floor, you can find the master bedroom, as well as two additional guest bedrooms, each with its own private bath. The spacious master bath features a steam shower, soaking tub, private water closet, his and her vanities, as well as, his and her walk-in closets with built-ins.Double doors from the master and one of the guest rooms open to a screened in porch.This home features an elevator that services three of the four floors and a conveniently located wet bar can be found on all four floors. The second floor of this home enters to a sprawling kitchen with a large granite island, copper apron sink and two breakfast bars. A Dacor appliance package featuring a gas range and vented hood, a Subzero fridge and freezer with convenient viewing window, and two counter height breakfast bars make this home ideal for entertaining. Off of the kitchen is a screened in porch featuring two floating beds and flat screen TV. The open floor plan transports you to the large living room featuring a beautiful ceiling treatment, built in entertainment center with three additional TVs to survey the driveway, front door and pool via a digital video recorder. The 10-foot walnut hardwood beam coffered and mitered painted hardwood paneled ceiling spans the length of the living, dining and sitting space of this floor. The living room opens to the open-concept dining room with a solid wood table and seating for 10+. Off of this space is a small private balcony and a large lakefront screened in porch with fireplace, outdoor couch, outdoor kitchen with Teak hardwood base and Dacor gas grill. Also located on the second floor is a private study, full bath, and guest room featuring a private balcony. The third floor offers a large bunk room with built in entertainment center, full bath, and storage space. The fourth floor of this home offers a tower room featuring spectacular sunset views and breathtaking panoramic views of Western Lake. The home's carriage house extends the living space of the main house with a convenient second-floor apartment featuring a living room, kitchen with stainless steel Bosch refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and Dacor microwave with a guest room and full bath. Home is centrally located to the best dining, unique boutique shops, bike paths and golf courses along the Emerald Coast. Easy access to Hwy. 98, allowing you easy access to Panama City and the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
- MLS® #807634
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,859
- Year Built2009
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Pets Allowed, Playground, Pool, Waterfront, Deed Access, Dock, Fishing, Picnic Area, TV Cable Available, Tennis
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCoastal Dune Lakes, Lake
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- ExteriorFrame, Foundation Off Grade, Roof Metal, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fenced Back Yard, Fireplace, Hurricane Shutters, Patio Covered, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Separate Living Area, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Dead End
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website187
- ZoningDeed Restriction
- Address135 Blackwater St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Plantation Shutters, Shelving, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Floor Marble, Guest Quarters, Owner's Closet, Upgraded Media Wing, Wet Bar, Woodwork Stained, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Freezer, Ice Machine, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump A/A Two +, Heat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories4
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coastal Luxury
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 3:15am CDT.