Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
183 Magnolia St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
'MELLOW YELLOW' is an exclusive, one of a kind offering in Grayton Beach. Unique lot shape and dimensions allowed for custom-built, classic Florida Cottage main house with spacious courtyard/gas heated salt water pool/patio area and a carriage house. Located the lower traffic, most desirable Magnolia Street in New Grayton. Carriage house includes a spacious 2 car garage with 1/2 BA and additional storage, convenient outdoor shower and outdoor kitchen area 'cook house' . Thoughtfully designed for enjoyment and entertaining on the sprawling pool deck and surrounding patio area, covered porches of main house. Colorful, well appointed 1 BR 1.5 BA, 864 sq' interior of Carriage house features open living/kitchen/ dining area for extended family and guests. Main house is comprised of 2,605 sq4 BR - inc. bunk room- 3.5 BA's, with all BR's opening onto expansive porches across the front of the 2nd level or ground level porch accessible from kitchen and living area. 3rd floor nautical theme observation tower is outfitted as a smalL den with a wet bar providing for quiet time or TV. All within 2-3 blocks of 2 beach accesses to world renowned, state owned, undisputed public beach. Walk to the Red Bar, Chiringo, AJ's at Grayton Beach, Borago or any of the shops and restaurants in the village. Bike to Uptown Grayton, Grayton State Park, Seaside, Watercolor.
- MLS® #807576
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,469
- Year Built2002
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesBeach, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesCommunity Sewer, Community Water, Electric Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Guest, Other, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorFrame, Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Satellite Dish, Shower
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Interior, Irregular, Level, Survey Available, Wetlands
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website302
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address183 Magnolia St
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Furnished - Some, Guest Quarters, Needs Work, Wet Bar, Window Treatmnt Some
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric, Washer, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump A/A Two +
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Tommy Sholes Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.