Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
871 Sandgrass Blvd Lot 82, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Premium listings like this do not come on the market often in NatureWalk at Seagrove. This better than new home has many upgrades and owners have thought of every detail. Never rented and in pristine condition. Open, spacious first floor living, kitchen, dining is set up for maximum potential for entertaining and flows out onto the screened in back porch and backyard oasis. This backyard is truly a peaceful paradise- backing to the protected preserve. Outdoor kitchen with cooler box, sink, 36'' Bull grill, fridge and big burner for shrimp boils. Gorgeous heated salt water pool & hot tub with fountain, jets, and led lights to set the mood for the evening. Also firepit for those chilly nights. Back porch, back yard and living room all wired for surround sound.Dog run fence and K9 antimicrobial grass has been added on the side of the house- perfect for your furry friend! Popular floor plan with guest suite downstairs, 3 additional bedrooms up (including master suite) and loft area for cozy family movie nights or potential for a bunk room. Grand master suite with double doors and covered porch overlooking the preserve. Spacious master bath with separated double sinks and soaking tub. Closet has been upgraded with built in closet system. What could possibly make this home even better? The LOCATION- it's in a complete part of the community and 2 doors down from the Gathering Place and Lily Lane beach trail. Beach trail makes the sugar white beaches of 30A just under a mile- 5 min bike ride! This naturally beautiful community features resort-style amenities for the entire family to enjoy. ''The Gathering Place,'' NatureWalk's amenity center includes: a resort-style beach entry pool, lap pool, children pool, play area, and a larger summer kitchen equipt with a television for game day. Also included in HOA dues is a summer shuttle to and from the beach! CDD paid off on this home- resulting in lower tax bill!
- MLS® #807551
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,818
- Year Built2014
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Pool, Whirlpool, Minimum Rental Prd, TV Cable Available, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Phone Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Fenced Back Yard, Porch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, Deck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Hot Tub, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Screened, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- WindowsStorm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website120
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address871 Sandgrass Blvd Lot 82
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionNATUREWALK AT SEAGROVE
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Lock Out, Shelving, Window Treatmnt Some, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Dryer, Oven Double, Range Hood, Security System, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: Two Or More
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.