Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
174 Needlerush Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
LOWEST PRICE PER SQ. FT IN PHASE 3!!! Room to add a pool, carriage house, or garage. Nestled under the native oaks and pines for privacy and shade this 4 bedroom with 2 additional bunk rooms, 6 1/2 bath home welcomes you with an expansive covered front porch, ample seating, and outdoor gas fireplace. As you enter the home you are greeted with beautiful reclaimed barn wood floors, french country style kitchen, high ceilings, and shiplap walls throughout the entire home making a true craftsman. The open-concept floor plan is an ideal entertainment space with a chef's kitchen, offering a large center island with a breakfast bar and dining space that seats up to 10. The master suite is located on the first floor with a private screened in porch. You'll enjoy the whole home Sonos system, high end nickel plumbing fixtures, and central vacuum system offers 3 full size bedrooms with on suite bathrooms, an additional office, and 2 bunk rooms with a shared bath that offers 2 full baths combined into one, so you can accommodate many users at once. This home has a floor plan that works perfectly as a full time residence, second or investment home, and is conveniently located steps from the community pool. Also home has adequate space for adding a garage/carriage house and/or Pool!!! Watercolor offers walking and biking trails and the pedestrian bridge over western lake offers beach access via bike in just minutes. This home is truly a masterpiece built in 2007 by Chris Clark in the coveted Watercolor Community.
- MLS® #807473
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,502
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleCraftsman Style
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Exercise Room, Fishing, Marina, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, Dock, Playground
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- ParkingGolf Cart: Open
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Foundation Off Grade, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Open, Shower, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionAerials/Topo Available
- RoofRoof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website117
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address174 Needlerush Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Shelving, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace, Lock Out, Walls Paneled, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Central Vacuum, Freezer, Ice Machine, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Local Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.