Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Magnolia St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This newly constructed custom home is a beautiful little architectural gem located in the highly sought after Grayton Beach. This 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home is located on a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle of Grayton Beach proper, but yet a quick walk to The Zoo Gallery, Chiringo, etc. This location ensures you are close to the action, but yet tucked away from the main thoroughfare. Casual luxury living describes this finely built home full of beautiful upgrades throughout. The house consists of 3,606 SF heated & cooled with an open floor plan and expansive covered outdoor living areas. It has huge windows and glass doors that invite the beautiful outdoors and sunshine in, a large screened in porch, beamed ceilings, top quality engineered wide panel oak floors, and recessedlighting. These are only a few of the unique qualities this home offers. The kitchen features beautiful custom cabinets, top of the line Thermador stainless steel appliances, including their 6 burner gas stove. It has a large kitchen island, quartzite countertops, beautiful plank tile flooring, and an enormous walk-in butler pantry/laundry room. First floor master suite graces 4 large glass doors leading to the private back porch, built-in shelving, huge walk-in closet and a well-designed master bath. Next to the master suite is a tucked away office loaded with bright windows. On the second floor there is a second master suite, 2 guest bedrooms with custom built bunkbeds and a sitting area. The master bedroom opens to a large covered balcony with lovely views. The third floor boasts a half bath, additional bedroom, and a huge living area or additional bedroom, that can be opened to the balcony for breath taking gulf views. The exterior has 1,172 SF of living space consisting of 3 large porches on the ground floor and a large covered balcony off the master bedroom on the second level. The large lot provides the perfect setup for outdoor entertaining with a large covered porch, outdoor grill, gorgeous pool, bocce ball court and beautiful landscaping. This coastal beach home comes completely furnished so you may start enjoying the Grayton Beach life!
- MLS® #807176
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,606
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesGas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Electric Available, Phone Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorConcrete, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Screened, Balcony, Deck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Privacy, Patio Covered, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website17
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address205 Magnolia St
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Ceiling Beamed, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Shelving, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Dryer, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Gas
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Local Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 2:15am CDT.