Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
80 Sandy Creek Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Pending with contingency and 72 hour kickout clause. Situated on an exceptional homesite in the popular, amenity-rich community of Watercolor, over half of this large and private lot is surrounded by unbuildable lands. This five bedroom home offers exceptional design and multiple upgrades throughout. The first floor offers a spacious, open floor plan with a large professionally equipped kitchen with Viking cook top, hood, double oven, drawer microwave, dishwasher and french door refrigerator. Kitchen opens to the living area which has a fireplace and coffered ceilings throughout the entire main living area and kitchen.The bathroom floors, walls and counter tops are marble. A separate dining room with ample windows and light offers a beautiful place to entertain guest. Walk from the family room onto a large covered deck perfect for enjoying the natural surroundings and privacy. This home consists of 2 master bedrooms. The larger master suite is located on the 2nd floor and the 2nd smaller master suite is located on the first floor. Both master bedroom suites consist of separate tubs and walk-in showers with double vanities. Upstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms with their own private baths, a bunk room for the kids with a separate sitting/media area for watching TV or playing games. The home also includes a 2 car garage and a one bedroom carriage house with kitchen/dining and bath, perfect for your guest's privacy. Upgrades include hardwood floors stained English chestnut, marble counter tops, glass tiles, stone floors, some wood walls and beautiful light fixtures. Home is centrally located to the best dining, unique boutique shops, bike paths and golf courses along the Emerald Coast. Easy access to Hwy. 98, allowing you easy access to Panama City and the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
- MLS® #806911
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,951
- Year Built2013
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesDock, Fishing, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront, Beach, Dumpster, Elevators, Exercise Room, Playground, TV Cable Available, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, TV Cable Available, Phone Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Concrete, Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Guest Quarters, Deck Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website131
- ZoningDeed Restriction
- Address80 Sandy Creek Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Floor Tile, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Oven Double
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Coastal Luxury
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:45pm CST.