Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
119 Pelican Bay Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Brand NEW home being built in Pelican Bay, a gated community just off of Choctawhatchee Bay. The subdivision amenities include a private bay-front park with a private dock, picnic area and tennis courts. The construction on this beautiful four-bedroom home in the highly sought after and gated Pelican Bay neighborhood is nearly complete!The irrigation system is being installed soon and landscaping with palm trees will follow. Enter the home through the large raised front porch or the spacious two-car garage which features a pull-down stairway that leads to the foam insulated attic, for extra storage. This home features a large, open floor plan with beautiful gray granite in the kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and upgraded light fixture accents throughout. The Master bedroom is downstairs with "His & Hers Closets" and a large open bathroom featuring a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Bedrooms two and three are also spacious downstairs and the entire first level has beautiful wood-look tiled, durable flooring. A huge loft room upstairs is carpeted, has it's own large bathroom and closet and could easily be a second master suite. The home is nicely situated on a large corner lot that leads into a cul-de-sac. The subdivision amenities include tennis courts, a private bay-front park with a picnic area and brand new dock for fishing or launching your kayaks and paddleboards. This beautiful new home is located within easy walking or biking distance to the Choctawhatchee Bay. The neighborhood of Pelican Bay is conveniently located close to Sacred Heart Hospital, Grand Boulevard and the Beaches of South Walton. Highway 30A, with all of the amenities that it has to offer is only a 5 minute drive away. This is a great opportunity to buy a brand new home for under $430,000 in Santa Rosa Beach.
- MLS® #806238
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,385
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesDock, Fishing, Gated Community, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Other
- # of Garages2
- Garages21.2 x 24.2
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Roof Pitched, Siding Brick All, Trim Wood, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesPorch Covered
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Cul-De-Sac, Easements, Interior, Level, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Dimensional Shingle, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website294
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address119 Pelican Bay Dr
- AreaNorth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionPELICAN BAY
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet New, Furnished - None, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Electric
- HeatingHeat Pump Air To Air, Heat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Destin
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.