Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1504 Los Ninos Cir, PANAMA CITY BEACH
Just look at the views!!! Lake Powell and the Gulf beyond and the bridge on Hwy 98 - sunsets from your backyard. Golf course view as well. Other amenities include Gated and guarded entrance, the lakeside pool with heated whirlpool, fitness center, outdoor fireplace, fire pit, barbecue, dock, fishing, boathouse, kayaks, canoes, trails and owners library. Perfect family neighborhood! The private ''Sharks Tooth Golf Club'' is located here and owners can join the ''Clubs by Joe'' for membership, if they wish.
- MLS® #805970
- Square Footage16,988
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Boat Launch, Community Room, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, Pavillion/Gazebo, Pets Allowed, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- FeaturesCovenants, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- ElementaryWEST BAY
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Address1504 Los Ninos Cir
- AreaBay County
- SubdivisionWILD HERON
- CityPANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32413
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website239
- ZoningResidential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT.