Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1131 Sandgrass Blvd Lot 261, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Up to $12,000 in closing cost credit tied to using preferred lender, CTC Mortgage. PHOTOS ARE OF SIMILAR PROPERTY. This gorgeous home will be complete in Fall 2019 on one of the best lots in our final Phase 3. Rare 5 bedroom 4.5 bath home w/ 2 car garage- master down and 1st floor dedicated study! Beautiful, private homesite backing up to Point Washington State Forest with plenty of room for a pool & outdoor living. Perfect home for entertaining with 2 story living room, HUGE kitchen/ dining area, and flex space loft upstairs. You will find upgrades galore in this premium Naturewalk home. Truly a chef's kitchen with plenty of cabinets and countertop space for entertaining the masses. Wood door, white shaker cabinets with glass uppers to the ceiling with LED lighting t. Light and bright kitchen also includes Carrara Veil, quartz countertops and 4x 16 white beveled subway backsplash. Kitchen appliances include a huge 48" GE Monogram fridge, gas cooktop, chimney style hood, and built in microwave, oven, dishwasher. Master suite on 1st floor- spacious bedroom & closet with beautiful bath featuring- white quartz countertops, Bianco Carrera rectangular tile floor, subway tile shower wall, ship lap accent wall, and free standing tub. Other stand out upgrades include- light colored 7.5" plank oak floors throughout, vgroove to ceiling in dining room, foyer, and all the way up 2 story fireplace! White beams will accent the breathtaking, bright 2 story family room. NatureWalk at Seagrove has become the place to be near Seaside with the amenity-rich Gathering Place- complete with heated lap pool, hot tub, zero entry pool, fire pit, grills, and much more! Additional amenities include trails throughout, Energi fitness stations, multi-purpose court, pickelball court, and more green space. There is a trail through the forest to get to the beach! NatureWalk has a seasonal beach shuttle running to and from the beach and Seaside!
- MLS® #805765
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,325
- Year Built2019
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesPets Allowed, Picnic Area, Pool, BBQ Pit/Grill, Fishing, Minimum Rental Prd, TV Cable Available
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages18'8'' x 22
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorSiding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Slab On Grade, Roof Metal
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System, Porch Open, Shower
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website182
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address1131 Sandgrass Blvd Lot 261
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionNATUREWALK AT SEAGROVE
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Kitchen Island, Newly Painted, Shelving
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Auto Garage Door Opn, Disposal, Refrigerator, Security System, Warranty Provided, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2019 at 7:30pm CST.