Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
276 Garfield St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
JUST COMPLETED! Ready to show & sell! Uninterrupted Gulf and Lake views! Brand New construction in Old Grayton Beach, a classic Florida Cottage design by Flip Spann architect, built by Nove & Glosky custom builder. Professionally furnished, rental ready. 10' ceilings, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, custom cabinets & tile, epay decking-balconies and many other custom finishes throughout. Covered porches overlooking beach & lake off 2nd floor living area and 3rd floor bedrooms/wet bar. Ground floor covered parking, pavers, extra storage and an elevator. Only steps to public, undisputed, world famous beach and area's premier coastal dune sanctuary Western Lake. Kayaking, SUP, fishing, crabbing in 'The Pass'. Stroll to Red Bar, Chiringo, A.J.'s & other Grayton Beach landmarks.
- MLS® #804515
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,353
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- UtilitiesElectric Available, TV Cable Available, Community Sewer, Community Water, Gas - Natural, Lift Station
- ParkingGuest, Covered
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation On Pilings, Frame, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Covered, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-Part, Shower
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Aerials/Topo Available, Interior, Level, Survey Available
- RoofRoof Metal, Foundation On Pilings
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website166
- ZoningResidential Single Family, County
- Address276 Garfield St
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas, Warranty Provided
- HeatingHeat Pump A/A Two +
- CoolingCeiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Tommy Sholes Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.