Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
276 Garfield St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Now Complete! Uninterrupted Gulf and Lake views from brand new, upscale coastal getaway. Prominent design by Flip Spann architect, custom build by Nove & Glosky. Professional chic decor by Liza Bryan Interiors makes 'Hawk's Hideaway' rental ready. Gourmet kitchen, 10' ceilings, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, custom cabinets & tile, epay decking-balconies and many other custom finishes throughout. Covered porches overlooking beach & lake off 2nd floor living area and 3rd floor bedrooms & wet bar. Ground floor covered parking, pavers, extra storage and an elevator. Only steps to public, undisputed, world famous beach and area's premier coastal dune sanctuary Western Lake. Kayaking, SUP, fishing, crabbing in 'The Pass'. Stroll to Chiringo, A.J.'s & other Grayton Beach landmarks.
- MLS® #804515
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,353
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- UtilitiesElectric Available, TV Cable Available, Community Sewer, Community Water, Gas - Natural, Lift Station
- ParkingGuest, Covered
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFrame, Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesFenced Lot-Part, Shower, BBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Deck Covered, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Aerials/Topo Available
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website298
- ZoningResidential Single Family, County
- Address276 Garfield St
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionGRAYTON BEACH
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Cooktop, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Warranty Provided
- HeatingHeat Pump A/A Two +
- CoolingCeiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Tommy Sholes Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.