Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
439 Nicole Forest Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This custom bayfront estate built by Luke & Blues Construction is located in the 38 lot development ''The Estuary''. With 99 feet on the water this home offers everything you could imagine for waterfront living. 3 Bedroom 3.5 Bath main house with an additional oversized 1 Bedroom 1 Bath carriage house. Main house interior features include: 20 ft vaulted ceiling in the formal living room with 100 year old reclaimed cypress wood ceilings, gourmet kitchen with commercial gas 6 burner kitchenaide stove, formal dining room, china closet,butlers pantry, large mens room with wet bar. Laundry room and tiled half wall and drain pet room that adjoins the outdoor shower. Second floor features an overlook into formal living room with custom made barn doors and 2 additional bedroomswith en suite bathrooms. Exterior features of the home include: Fireplace with screened in porch, outdoor kitchen, large sun deck that is accessible from Kitchen and Master bedroom. Electronic features of the home are wireless security system, multi zone savant pro media system (controls TV, downstairs lighting, and exterior lighting by smart phone devices), Rinnai Hot water heater. Inland retention wall, private dock with covered boat lift with fish cleaning station. This home has all the luxuries you would want in a Southern Living Style home.
- MLS® #804247
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,632
- Year Built2014
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleCraftsman Style
- AmenitiesGated Community, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesGas - Propane, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Foundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Siding Brick Some, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Deck Enclosed, Deck Open, Dock, Guest Quarters, Porch Open, Porch Screened, Satellite Dish, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionBulkhead/Seawall, Covenants, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade, Foundation On Pilings
- Days on Website329
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address439 Nicole Forest Dr
- AreaPOINT WASHINGTON
- SubdivisionESTUARY S/D
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - Some, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories2
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Century 21 Blue Marlin Pelican
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 10:45am CDT.