Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
335 Needlerush Dr, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This Classy Beach Home elegantly displays luxurious appointments and amenities from top to bottom. Professionally decorated, this residence offers casual, gracious living with an expansive open floor plan and quality craftsmanship. The private backyard sets the stage for indulgent entertaining and fabulous beach vacations. With its 10' to 12' coffered stained pine ceilings, all wood paneled walls, reclaimed 8'' heart of pine floors, Calcutta marble counter tops, commercial grade appliances and four porches made of Ipe decking, this home is absolutely gorgeous.Step onto the wide front porch and enter the foyer through custom mahogany French doors. Stroll along the extra wide hallway stretching to the rear porch and beautifully adorned backyard.One Master Suite and one large guest suite with en-suite baths are located on the first floor and open to a quiet/private porch overlooking the newly installed heated swimming pool equipped with "swim-in-place" jets, fire pit, peacock pavers and outdoor summer kitchen area with Ice Maker, Refrigerator, double burner and sink with hot and cold water. The 4-bed bunkroom suite has a full bath, a morning bar with an under-counter refrigerator and a stack washer and dryer located in the closet. For those who need to work during vacation, the study/office is a comfortable and quiet area finished with custom cabinets and desk. The first-floor living/lounge area will become a favorite gathering place to relax in front of the natural gas fireplace, large flat screen TV and comfortable sitting area. The second Master Bedroom, Living, Dining and Gourmet Kitchen are located on the second floor and may be accessed via the wood paneled elevator or stairs designed with custom made wrought iron spindles. Here your friends and family will gather in one expansive open room complete with surround sound system and filled with copious natural daylight. All Subzero and Wolf appliances, including a 48" Pro model refrigerator and a 48" natural gas range, accentuate the wide expanses of counter space qualifying that this is indeed a commercial grade kitchen. The beautifully designed and ample kitchen island is made of a single piece of leatherized granite with 6 cm mitered edges and a pantry that was featured in the Wall Street Journal luxury homes'section. From the living room enter the luxurious master bedroom and master bath suite with its 10' long shower lined with marble and three showerheads. This area may be closed off completely to the guests and offers incredible privacy to the owners. Never fear should the power go out...this home has a natural gas generator which will operate the whole home during power outages. This Residence was originally built for primary living and offers oversized closets and spaces. From the Living Room access the rear porch overlooking the swimming pool and private natural backyard. Perfect home for primary/second home use or investment property. Just moments away from the many great amenities WaterColor has to offer including The Boathouse, various biking and walking paths and Western Lake. Just a short 5 minute ride to the beach, WaterColor Beach Club, Frog Pool or to the shops and restaurants of WaterColor and neighboring Seaside.
- MLS® #803692
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,727
- Year Built2012
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- AmenitiesDock, Fishing, Pool, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Lift Station, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website179
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address335 Needlerush Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERCOLOR, Phase III
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Furnished - All, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Walls Paneled, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingA/C: Central Gas, Heat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Central Gas, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Homes On 30a Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:45am CST.