Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
40 Dogwood St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Old Seagrove Beach. Quaint beach cottage, short stroll to the beach, only 300' to Seaside, walking distance to restaurants. Have a quaint Florida Cottage right in heart of Seagrove Beach. A peek a boo view on the front deck of the Gulf of Mexico. There are two bedrooms and one bath and also a small extra bunk room for extra sleeping. Can't beat this location.
- MLS® #801847
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,276
- Year Built1981
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleFlorida Cottage
- UtilitiesCommunity Water, Septic Tank, Tap Fee Paid
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorRoof Composite Shingle, Siding Wood, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Open, Fenced Back Yard, Porch Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofRoof Composite Shingle
- Days on Website9
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address40 Dogwood St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEAGROVE 1ST ADDN
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFloor Hardwood, Furnished - Some
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Electric
- HeatingA/C: Central Gas, Heat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Gas
- # of Stories1
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30-a Realty Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:00am CST.