Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Forest St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
NEW CONSTRUCTION JUST COMPLETED JULY 2018! LOCATION! 500'+ OF PUBLIC BEACH ACCESS!! Located on the corner of FOREST STREET and LIVE OAK and a mere 2 blocks from the stunning Gulf of Mexico and scenic highway 30a, you're transported back in time to beautiful ''Old Seagrove''. Nestled on a large corner lot and surrounded by a tree canopy of hundred year old live oaks and magnolias, this house is truly a gem. Modern luxury without sacrificing any of the charm or character of Old Seagrove will make you fall in love with this beach house. With easy beach access at the end of Live Oak St. as well as gulf views, no HOA and only 4 blocks from Seaside, this home is special!This 6 bedroom 6.5 bath home features 2 master bedrooms, outdoor living area with heated pool, elevator, leathered marble countertops, high end Thermador appliances, reclaimed hardwood, artisan handmade tile throughout, reclaimed wood beams and much more! The property is furnished as well! Information contained within this listing such as square footage, is deemed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Buyer to verify.
- MLS® #801651
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,909
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Sewer Available, TV Cable Available, Tap Fee Paid
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private, Community, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding Shake, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Pool - In-Ground, Columns, Deck Covered, Fenced Lot-Part, Patio Covered, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - Heated, Porch Covered, Shower, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Storm Sewer, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Wooded
- WindowsStorm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website144
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address135 Forest St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionOld Seagrove 1st Addition
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesWasher/Dryer Hookup, Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - Some, Kitchen Island, Newly Painted, Owner's Closet, Pantry, Shelving, Wet Bar, Window Treatmnt Some, Woodwork Painted, Elevator
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Oven Double, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Warranty Provided, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Dual Fuel
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Rosemary Beach Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2018 at 5:00am CST.