Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
242 Gulf Bridge Ln, INLET BEACH
This brand new 5 bedroom beach house including a bonus bunk room and appointed carriage house is located in WaterSound Peninsula and tucked away South of Scenic 30-A on Gulf Bridge Lane. Offering breathtaking Gulf and lake views as far as the eye can see from the fourth floor viewing tower, this home offers coveted first and second floor masters and access to outdoor living off of each of the bedrooms. The backyard oasis features an infinity hot tub, L-shaped pool and outdoor kitchen equipped with a grill, ice maker and mini fridge. The spacious covered front porch greets you as you enter the home's open concept great room with soaring ceilings and beautiful wire brushed oak floors throughout. The large living room offers concrete geometric wall tile that spurs the conversation, recessedlighting, a double sided fireplace and two doors opening to the screened in porch. The coastal kitchen catches your eye with white cabinets, a Thermador gas stove and custom range hood accented by a beautiful tile backsplash, a Thermador wine fridge and custom Thermador refrigerator that blends perfectly into the space. The heart of the home is centered around a large custom-finished kitchen island with an apron sink, stunning pendant lights, Thermador dishwasher, and breakfast bar seating. The custom pantry is located just off of the kitchen and offers much desired additional storage space. Also located off of the kitchen is the dining room finished in shiplap with soaring ceilings, scissor trusses and an oyster shell accented chandelier. With picture windows throughout, the first level of the home is flooded with natural light and offers a conveniently located half bath that leads to a spacious laundry room. The main floor master ensuite offers a walk-in closet featuring built-ins and direct access to the pool deck. The second level of the home offers the primary master bedroom finished in shiplap with a private covered balcony and a master bath featuring a soaking tub, glass shower, double vanities and pocket door. On this level is an additional laundry and guest bedroom ensuite accented in wainscoting and also featuring a private covered balcony. The third level of the home offers a bonus bunk room with dedicated living space and equipped with built ins, a linen closet and an attached full bath. Unfinished attic space is also located on this level for additional storage options. Off of the bunk room is a covered porch with a spiral staircase leading to the fourth floor tower that offers panoramic views of WaterSound and forever Gulf views. The main level's screened in porch opens to the outdoor kitchen and pool deck and features a shared fireplace to warm up the coolest evenings spent making memories here. The appointed carriage house is located off of the fenced in pool deck and offers a spacious living room, large bedroom and full bath with 13-foot ceilings and transom windows throughout for that added Southern charm. The carriage house is perfectly placed above a 2-car garage complete with epoxy floors. This WaterSound beach house built by Watercrest Homes is a must see! Call today to schedule your showing.
- MLS® #801467
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,300
- Year Built2018
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Fishing, Gated Community, Picnic Area, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Detached, Other
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched, Trim Wood, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Fenced Back Yard, Guest Quarters, Hot Tub, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Shower, Sprinkler System, Fireplace, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Cul-De-Sac, Interior, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings
- Days on Website209
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address242 Gulf Bridge Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Furnished - None, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Pantry, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Freezer, Ice Machine, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace Gas
- # of Stories4
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Beach Group Properties Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:53am CST.