Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 W Salt Box Ln, WATERSOUND
Exemplary coastal design precisely executed by Tom Christ of Christ & Associates prominently situated behind the gates of WaterSound Beach south of 30A. This home was rendered to maximize functionality and finely appointed with chic professional interiors while affording optimal comfort & charm. Notable features include a detached carriage house situated over a large two-car garage which includes a bedroom suite, living area, dining room and spacious kitchen well equipped with full sized appliances. The main house is characterized by gorgeous custom finished wood flooring installed in multi-size planks as well as impeccable wood detailing from the coastal style base trim to the intricate coastal crown molding and wainscoting which is frequent throughout the interiors.Seller is going to add a closet. The first floor living area is anchored by a masterful masonry gas fireplace adorned with a locally milled cypress mantle and extends floor to ceiling in the living room. The expansive kitchen is well appointed with stainless appliances including a multi-burner gas range with Viking refrigerator and hammered copper sink. The expansive porch is immediately accessible off the kitchen/living area overlooking the preserved greenery and manicured foliage of puttering park. The master suite is located on the second level and also features a masonry fireplace and private rear deck as well as a large ensuite bathroom finely appointed with a Kohler free-standing tub, walk-in shower and dual vanities. Other notable features include smart home technology with remote capabilities, energy efficient geothermal heating and cooling, authentic cedar shake roof and siding, IPE decking throughout each of the four private covered outdoor spaces as well as lush professionally manicured and maturely grown landscaping in the private courtyard area allowing for pristine serenity within the WaterSound Beach community. Neighborhood amenities include a fitness center with sauna, community pools, a one-mile stretch of beautiful beachfront, as well as seven miles of boardwalks and paths linking numerous parks. Enjoy the tranquility of a gated community while also taking advantage of nearby restaurants, outdoor entertainment, shopping and more.
- MLS® #801082
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,495
- Year Built2008
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Community Room, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Pool, Tennis, Waterfront, Gated Community, Pavillion/Gazebo, Playground
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Public Water Available, Gas - Natural, Sewer Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCommunity, Private
- ExteriorFoundation Off Grade, Frame, Siding Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Enclosed, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Porch Screened, Shower, Separate Living Area, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsTinted Windows
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website217
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address19 W Salt Box Ln
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionWATERSOUND BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesFloor Tile, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Raised, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Lighting Recessed, Newly Painted, Shelving, Upgraded Media Wing, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Door Opn, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System
- HeatingGeothermal, Heat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:30am CST.