Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7-6 Cedar Post Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
This Type I Street House homesite is located on the lighted path to the western boathouse of Draper Lake Coastal Village. Draper Lake is a unique community offering two boathouses, two well-groomed parks, two pools, nature trails, a 45' observation tower, and a beach cabana parking area. The Village was designed by Duany, Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, and Dover Kohl in harmony with the building traditions of the Adirondacks and the Chautauqua Assemblies. Great care has been taken to preserve the environmentally sensitive natural surroundings. Build your dream home here and enjoy the surrounding nature that Draper Lake offers. This home site is designed for a Type I Street house per the Regulating Plan of the Design Code.Centrally located to the best dining, unique boutique shopping, bike paths with easy access to all of Scenic 30A, allowing you to explore the nearby beach towns. It is also about 20 minutes from the newest international airport in the US, Northwest Florida Beaches International airport.
- MLS® #800397
- Square Footage4,356
- TypeResidential Land
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Community Room, Dock, Fishing, Gated Community, Owners Pets Allowed, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Gas Available
- FeaturesCorner, Covenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
- Address7-6 Cedar Post Rd
- AreaSouth Santa Rosa Beach
- SubdivisionDRAPER LAKE COASTAL VILLAGE
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Covenants, Restrictions, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- Days on Website350
- ZoningResidential Single Family
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT.