Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Forest St, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Appraised in December of 2018 at a value of between $1,825,000 and $1,874,000 this home is priced below the appraisal creating a great opportunity for a new owner to own well in Old Seagrove next to Seaside.Enter via the peaceful setting of Old Seagrove surrounded by magnolias and scrub oak trees to an elegant foyer with half bath and entry doors to garage, pool, outside porch, 1st floor living space, and a dumbwaiter to carry groceries to 2nd floor kitchen. The living space on this floor is designed for a part of a family/group needing to avoid stairs or needing more privacy.Seaside Magnolia on Forest Street in Old Seagrove Beach, Florida is a brand new luxury vacation rental home built in 2016 and has a GULF VIEW! It is 4 BR/4 BA home with additional Bunk Room with 4 XL Twin beds and queen sleeper sofa for additional sleeping. It sleeps 12 people comfortably in beds. It has 2 extra half baths. It has a PRIVATE POOL which can be optionally heated in the cooler months. 3857 square foot of living and 1200 square foot of porches with 4 floors and includes a mother in law or private suite on 1st floor with its own kitchen, dining, living, king bedroom, full bath with washer and dryer in addition to the very large kitchen, living, dining, bedrooms, and baths on the 2nd to 4th floors. More than ample parking with oversized garage for 2 cars with additional space for 2 cars on garage pad and 2 cars in circle driveway.
- MLS® #800226
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,170
- Year Built2016
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available, Gas - Natural
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd, Foundation Off Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Shower, BBQ Pit/Grill, Columns, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground
- Lot DescriptionWithin 1/2 Mile Of Water, Level, Survey Available
- RoofRoof Metal
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website228
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address43 Forest St
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSEAGROVE 2ND ADDN
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Interior FeaturesFurnished - All, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lock Out, Pantry, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Auto Garage Door Opn, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Smoke Detector
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More
- # of Stories4
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:45am CST.