Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
52 Camp Creek Point Dr, INLET BEACH
The majestic lines, curves and angles of this home embrace the Coastal Dune Lake and the exquisite gulf views in the prestigious community of Camp Creek Point. This home was designed and built as an elegant fortress enveloping the 85-foot lake-front lot. An infinity pool with a large pool deck, a private dock, deeded beach access, a stone fire-pit surrounded by a stone seating area compliment the serene setting on the lake. Hop on your kayak and explore the lake or go fishing. A stunning custom Spanish Cedar front door leads you to the library with marble floors and multi-level ceilings. The open living areas have grand windows that overlook the pool and Camp Creek Lake. High-end finishes are throughout the entire home. Beautiful hickory floors, soaring ceilings, a very unique marblefireplace, an elevator, and a salt water aquarium that is operated and maintained by computer are just a few custom features that make this home amazing. The gourmet kitchen is very spacious, has an island with a wine fridge and raised glass breakfast bar, maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher drawers, a built-in coffee maker, granite countertops, and a pantry. The industrial stove has a 6-burner gas range with a griddle. There is a quaint breakfast nook that opens to the deck. The owner installed a whole house 22kw modulating gas generator in the unfinished basement. With all the decks and balconies, you can enjoy gulf and lake views, and in moments you can be on the beach. The house exterior & interior was recently repainted.
- MLS® #798024
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,932
- Year Built2007
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesDeed Access, Fishing, Gated Community, Pets Allowed, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Private Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage: Attached
- # of Garages2
- Garages22' 2'' X 24'
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Coastal Dune Lakes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorFoundation On Pilings, Frame, Roof Metal, Siding Stucco, Block, Concrete, Foundation Off Grade, Roof Pitched
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Covered, Porch Covered, Shower, Sprinkler System, Deck Open, Dock, Patio Open, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Restrictions, Survey Available, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Aerials/Topo Available, Interior, Level
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofFoundation On Pilings, Roof Metal, Block, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation On Pilings, Foundation Off Grade
- Days on Website253
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address52 Camp Creek Point Dr
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionCAMP CREEK POINT
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Elevator, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Basement Unfinished, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+, Floor Marble, Furnished - None, Kitchen Island, Newly Painted, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Oven Continue Clean, Oven Double
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat High Efficiency, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, A/C: High Efficiency, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace 2+
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:30a Local Properties
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 12:15am CST.