Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 Sandy Shores Ct., SEACREST
This stunning new coastal chic home in the coveted gated community of Sandy Shores is located perfectly between Rosemary and Alys Beach south of 30A in easy walking distance to both. This 8BR/9BA home is perfect for large family gatherings, special reunions, corporate retreats or small events and offers extremely strong rental revenues. Relax in the surroundings of this all en-suite 5,300 sq. ft. home where no detail is overlooked from high end custom finishes to the well-appointed coastal decor. With quick access to the gulf, Sandy Shores enjoys a private beach and deeded beach access with limited homes in the neighborhood so no large crowding. The first floor bedroom offers a guest suite w/ king bed, private bath and flat screen TV along with dining and living that flows out into thepool area. The second story has a family room with a guest suite and king bed, private bath and flat screen TV, a family suite with king bed, private bath and flat screen TV and another guest suite with queen bed, private bath and flat screen TV that overlooks the pool. The third floors begins with a family suite, private bath, flat screen TV plus two sets of built-in bunks, queen/queen and twin/twin. We then have a family suite with king bed, private bath, flat screen TV and built-in queen bunks. This is followed by a guest suite with queen bed, private bath, flat screen TV and balcony overlooking the pool. Finally, we have a guest suite with king bed, private bath, flat screen TV also with a balcony overlooking the pool. Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches. Buyer to verify all dimensions. ***Buyer is responsible for personally verifying details about this property. Any information contained in this listing is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.***
- MLS® #797045
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,307
- Year Built2017
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesDeed Access, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Metal, Siding CmntFbrHrdBrd
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck Covered, Patio Open, Porch Covered, Shower, Patio Covered, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Summer Kitchen
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website268
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address45 Sandy Shores Ct.
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionSANDY SHORES
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Shelving
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Security System, Washer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Freezer, Ice Machine, Jennaire Type, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven Gas
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- FireplacesFireplace Gas, Fireplace
- # of Stories3
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Cole Blair Properties Llc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 8:15am CST.