Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
262 Rosemary Ave, INLET BEACH
Supreme location and capacious lot size in Rosemary Beach just one row off the Gulf, this Eric Watson design with decor by Tracery Interiors, is the perfect vacation home! To maximize the panoramic gulf views, as well as views of the unique roofscapes of Rosemary Beach, the Living/Dining/Kitchen are arranged on Level 3. Level 2 host the Master Suite and Children's Suite complete with lounge. Level 1 has 2 Guest Suites, large laundry and Media room with French doors out to the resort style Courtyard. Features include venetian plaster walls, smart home system, elevator, saltwater swimming pool, summer kitchen, multiple living areas, designer kitchen, and more. The carriage house boasts its own gulf views and features a full kitchen, separate bedroom, separate living room, and laundry.Located directly on a beach boardwalk, the home's position takes advantage of incredible privacy, offering the perfect family beach retreat. Rental projections of over $300,000 make this a supreme investment opportunity.
- MLS® #796984
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,345
- Year Built2000
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- AmenitiesBeach, Deed Access, Exercise Room, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Tennis, TV Cable Available, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage: Detached, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Frame, Roof Metal, Siding Stucco, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck Covered, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-All, Fenced Privacy, Guest Quarters, Patio Open, Pool - In-Ground, Renovated, Shower, Sprinkler System, Summer Kitchen
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Metal
- Days on Website336
- ZoningDeed Restriction, Residential Single Family
- Address262 Rosemary Ave
- AreaSouth Walton East
- SubdivisionROSEMARY BEACH
- CityINLET BEACH
- Zip Code32461
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Vaulted, Elevator, Fireplace, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Track, Newly Painted, Pantry, Renovated, Split Bedroom, Upgraded Media Wing, Walls Wainscoting, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Intercom, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Two Or More, Heat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- MiddleEMERALD COAST
- HighSOUTH WALTON
- Listing Office:Scenic Sotheby's Intl Realty
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT.