Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Calhoun Ave Unit 402, DESTIN
Fabulous views of the Destin Pass, Gulf and Crab Island. Fully furnished and ready to be your new home. Boat slip included with a boat and a jet ski lift. Enjoy the the entertainment on the harbor and the quiet relaxation of Sides Moreno Point West. You will never get tired of the view from this home! More photos to come!
- MLS® #796915
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,196
- Year Built2004
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Community Room, Elevators, Exercise Room, Gated Community, No Short Term Rental, Waterfront, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesCommunity Sewer, Electric Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Covered
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontGulf/Pass, Harbor
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Roof Metal, Siding Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Pit/Grill, Balcony, Boat Slip, Boatlift, Dock, Pool - In-Ground
- RoofBlock, Roof Metal
- Days on Website453
- Address5 Calhoun Ave Unit 402
- SubdivisionSIDES MORENO POINT WEST
- Zip Code32541
- Interior FeaturesFloor Tile, Furnished - All, Owner's Closet, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
- Listing Office:Sugar Sand Real Estate Service
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.