Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22209 Fox Glen Trace, PANAMA CITY BEACH
This exceptional Coastal Living featured home offers all the charm of a cottage and features all of the luxurious amenities of an upscale executive home. This amazing home provides Smart House technology including an Ecostar 50 year warranty, slate-look roof, Rinnai gas water heater and Icynene foam insulation. When you walk in the front door of this 4 bedroom 4.5 bath masterpiece you are greeted by a natural stone double-sided gas fireplace that separates the slate and paneled foyer from the main area of the home. The other side of the fireplace has built in benches and creates a cozy nook for reading or relaxing. Just past the paneled library, the living room features oak floors, maple paneling, a built-in entertainment center that includes a 5.1 channel High Def surround sound systemwith Blu Ray player, receiver, TV and custom programmed remote control. The home also has a distributed network audio system streaming Netflix,Pandora Radio, Sirius Radio and itunes to 10 areas of the property and can be programmed from a smart phone, iPad or computer. Vaulted ceilings and exquisite Tiger Maple molding surround the ceiling. A wall of windows and French doors look out onto the covered patio, heated pool and private wooded yard. The Chef designed gourmet kitchen has been recently updated and features Viking appliances, pot-filler faucet, two kitchen islands with sinks, topped with custom granite counter tops that complement the black granite on the cherry cupboards. The master suite is a soothing retreat done in natural stone and earth-tone colors with a huge glass and tiled shower and jetted tub. Upstairs all 3 bedrooms have their own baths and open onto balconies. The upstairs also connects to the 1,040 sq ft carriage house via a bridge, the carriage house offers a living room, full kitchen and 2 BR's with 2 Baths. The carriage house/nanny quarters/mother-in-law apt is finished in the same level of luxury and detail as the main house with oak floors, cherry cabinets, stainless appliances and granite counter tops. All of this on almost one acre in a neighborhood offering a world class golf course designed by Greg Norman (Shark's Tooth), private club house, private beach club with pool, athletic center, pool, lake-side boat house with kayaks and canoes, and new tennis center. A Full Golf Membership is available with the sale of home. There is also a FREE water shuttle from Wild Heron to Camp Helen for easy access to the beach during the Summer. Seller is a licensed real estate agent.
- MLS® #795282
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,608
- Year Built2004
- TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleCraftsman Style
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Community Room, Deed Access, Dock, Exercise Room, Fishing, Game Room, Gated Community, Golf, No Rental, Pavillion/Gazebo, Picnic Area, Playground, TV Cable Available, Tennis, Whirlpool, Pets Allowed
- UtilitiesCommunity Sewer, Community Water, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, TV Cable Available
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage: Detached, Garage
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Community, Private
- ExteriorBlock, Foundation Off Grade, Frame, Roof Composite Shingle, Roof Pitched, Siding Shake, Siding Stone, Trim Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Deck Open, Fenced Lot-Part, Guest Quarters, Hot Tub, Patio Covered, Pool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Sprinkler System, Workshop, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Cul-De-Sac, Survey Available
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofBlock, Roof Composite Shingle, Roof Pitched
- FoundationFoundation Off Grade
- Days on Website447
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address22209 Fox Glen Trace
- AreaBay County
- SubdivisionWILD HERON PHASE I
- CityPANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32413
- Interior FeaturesAtrium, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Cathedral, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Vaulted, Fireplace, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Guest Quarters, Kitchen Island, Lighting Recessed, Shelving, Split Bedroom, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Woodwork Painted, Woodwork Stained, Elevator
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm/Sprinkler, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer
- HeatingHeat High Efficiency
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: High Efficiency, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHUTCHISON BEACH
- Listing Office:Counts Real Estate Group Inc
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.